- Vinyl Banner - This flexible sign substrate is constructed of a durable semi-gloss, three-ply material with PVC on the outside layers and polyester scrim inside. Typically used for both indoor and outdoor banner applications.
- Eco-Friendly PE Banner - Eco-Flexx is the first recyclable substrate made from 100% polyethylene material, providing customers a viable alternative to chlorine-rich PVC vinyl for their banners.This lightweight, chlorine-free vinyl flex replacement material produces a carbon footprint that is 60% less than traditional vinyl. This product is typically used as a eco-friendly alternative for banners.
- Vinyl Banner: Mesh - A perfect option for when your desired application requires a lightweight product; constructed of 100% polyester and coated with PVC, our vinyl mesh provides 70% print surface for excellent color accuracy. This product is typically used for both indoor and outdoor banners.
- Vinyl Banner: Seamless - Providing the benefits of vinyl flex in a lighter weight package, our seamless vinyl flex is sure to give you the results that you are looking for whether being used indoors or out. This product is resistant to mildew, uv rays and is flame retardant and withstands temperatures as low as (-65) degrees Fahrenheit and as high as 180 degrees Fahrenheit. This product is typically used for both indoor and outdoor banner applications.
- Vinyl Banner: Sticky Back - If you are looking to place your banner directly to a wall, ceiling or any flat surface, these sticky backed vinyl banners are the product you need. The pressure sensitive vinyl’s ability to bond well to painted surfaces, OEM plastic and metal surfaces while still being easily removable, makes it a great option for banners of all sizes.This product is typically used for wall murals and banners.
- Vinyl Banner: White Backed - Designed for both indoor and outdoor applications, this flexible sign substrate is constructed of a durable semi-gloss, three-ply material with PVC on the outside layers and polyester scrim inside.This product is typically used for both indoor and outdoor banners.
- Eco-Backlit Rigid Banner - Our Eco-Backlit substrate in a rigid banner form as an environmentally friendly alternative to traditional backlit paper. In addition to being 100% recyclable PE, this banner product provides excellent uniform transparency and translucence for backlit advertising panels. This product is typically used as an environmentally friendly alternative to laminated
paper for rigid backlit banners.
- Tear Resistant Paper - This extremely durable paper is ideal for banners and backlit transit shelters. In addition to it’s superior print quality, our coated poster material also offers excellent uniform transparency for backlit advertising panels. This product is typically used for transit shelters, bus stop advertising and tear resistant
- Eco-Pole Banner - Recyclable, biodegradable, polyolefin film. It is made of a blend of plastics in which the degradation results from the action of naturally occurring micro-organisms such as bacteria, fungi, and algae.
- Vinyl Banner: Ultra Smooth - This flexible sign substrate is constructed on a durable, semi-gloss PVC Vinyl material with an ultra-smooth surface. This product is typically used for close-view banners and is printable on both sides.
- Vinyl Banner – Lightweight White-black back, one side printable.